Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
The government of Bangladesh took many initiatives to attract FDI into the country through international road show, special tax holiday, 100% repatriation of dividend and invested capital, resident ship, citizenship and many more lucrative offers are available for the foreign direct investors in Bangladesh.
Facilities and Incentives for a foreign investor
- Tax exemption on royalties, technical know how and technical assistance fees and facilities for their repatriation
- Tax exemption on interests on foreign loans
- Tax exemptions on capital gains from transfer of shares by the investing company
- Remittances of up to 50% of salaries of the foreigners employed in Bangladesh and facilities for repatriation of their savings and retirement benefits at the time of their return
- No restrictions on issuance of work permits to project related foreign nationals and employees
- Facilities for repatriation of invested capital, profits and dividends
- Provision of transfer of shares held by foreign shareholders to local investors
- Reinvestment of remittable dividends would be treated as new investment
- Level playing field: foreign owned companies duly registered in Bangladesh will be on the same footing as locally owned ones
NRB (Non Resident Bangladeshi) Entrepreneurs Investment
Here at Satkhira Consulting Firm Ltd., we can help you, even if you are a Non Resident Bangladeshi (NRB), to open a business. The details and investment procurement relies on the basis of your business plan in Bangladesh.
Nature of Goods / Items: Real Estate, Electrical and Electronics, Agro-processing /Agri-business /Plantation/Agriculture/Tissue Culture/ Leather products, any other products .